Roehl's Owner Operator Plan for Success was designed to put more than 50 years of industry-leading history and business experience to work for you.
As an owner operator, managing your own business means holding the line on expenses while increasing income...managing cash flow...dealing with paperwork; all on top of being on the road. That's why Roehl offers its owner operators a package of business benefits that can make your operation easier and more successful.
Roehl's Owner Operator Plan for Success is the foundation for a great long-term partnership with Roehl. In fact, with one of the lowest owner operator turnover rates in the business, you know Roehl supports owner operator success.
Roehl's business management classes offer ideas and tips to help maximize revenue. Consultants, accounting services and business analysts provide even more support.
Control operating costs:
- Strong fuel surcharge program on loaded and empty miles.
- PrePass,® E-ZPass.SM
- Fuel discount program.
- National tire discounts and savings on parts when you order/buy from a Roehl maintenance facility.
- Free truck wash bays at some company terminals. Free scales at Marshfield, WI; Gary, IN and Iron Mountain, MI terminals.
Save with group insurance programs:
- Group rates on bobtail, physical damage, occupational accident and workers compensation insurance.
- Consistent miles with Roehl's stable and growing customer base.
- Additional TripStart and drop compensation.
- Additional NYC compensation.
- Earn significantly more by becoming a driver trainer!
Improve cash flow:
- Weekly settlements.
- Electronic trip jacket (TRANSFLO Express®).
- Direct deposit.
Simplify your business:
- Roehl's commitment to advanced communications and operations makes your job easier and more efficient.
- Fuel cards.
- Roehl will file fuel taxes for you.
- PrePass® eliminates weigh station idle time—Roehl's industry-leading safety record means you'll be allowed to pass more often.